We concentrate on financings for healthcare, educational, and multifamily housing facilities. Our experience serving clients in a variety of roles (borrower, credit provider, bond purchaser, trustee, issuer) gives us an understanding of all facets of public finance transactions.
We have experience with the following types of transactions:
- Fixed rate, variable rate, and multi-modal bond issues;
- Interest rate swaps and other interest rate hedging products;
- Bond issues with credit enhancement provided by letters of credit, bond insurance, and repurchase agreements;
- Public issues;
- Private placements;
- Bank-qualified bonds;
- Qualified 501(c)(3) bonds;
- Tax-exempt lease structures;
- Tax increment financing;
- Special tax district bonds;
- Multifamily housing bonds; and
- Secondary market securitization of multifamily housing bonds.
We work closely with our clients to structure transactions that are optimal for the client in the context of prevailing market conditions.
Linda H. JonesOf Counsel
Linda Jones concentrates her practice exclusively in the area of health care law working primarily with hospitals and other health care institutions on a wide range of business and regulatory compliance matters.