For decades, we’ve been helping clients navigate constantly shifting federal, state, and local employment laws, court decisions, and agency regulations. We can advise you on the finer points of employee handbooks, discipline and discharge, wage and hour compliance, drug and alcohol testing, promotion and compensation, planning for and implementing reductions in force, and employee privacy issues.
And if you’re involved in a dispute, we’ll fight for you on a wide range of employment issues, including:
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation charges;
- Reasonable accommodation disputes;
- FMLA and other leave laws;
- Wrongful discharge claims;
- Covenants not to compete; and
- Overtime/wage payment violations.
Sydney Peterson FortmannAssociate
Sydney is an associate in Gallagher’s Employment and Education Groups.