For more than 50 years, we’ve served the legal needs of tax-exempt organizations in the housing development, education, health care, human services, and religious sectors. We give our clients timely, practical advice that lets them focus on what matters most: accomplishing their missions.
Our focus areas include:
- Corporate organization and governance;
- Federal and state tax planning and compliance;
- Business combinations and joint ventures;
- Real estate transactions, including land use, construction, and financing arrangements;
- Tax-exempt bond financing;
- Intellectual property;
- Employment, including executive compensation and benefits;
- Fundraising and development; and
David E. RadermanOf Counsel
Dave Raderman concentrates his practice in the areas of tax and business transactions, particularly tax sensitive real estate investments.