We represent banks, institutional lenders, receivers, commercial landlords, municipalities, and others in:
- Bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation of business entities, including the treatment of creditors under plans of reorganization;
- Bankruptcy litigation concerning the avoidance of preferential transfers and liens, asset sales, and disputes about the valuation of collateral;
- Claim allowance proceedings;
- Claims by debtors, trustees, and receivers for fraudulent transfers;
- Asset recovery and foreclosures;
- Lender liability claims and other tort litigation arising out of insolvency; and
- State law receivership cases.
Matthew L. PirnotPartner
Matt Pirnot's practice is focused on renewable energy finance and development. Matt advises lenders, investors, developers, owners, customers, and installers and operators of renewable energy projects on a range of project finance, development, equity investment and related matters, including construction and permanent debt financing, equity financing, and project contracts.