We represent banks, institutional lenders, receivers, commercial landlords, municipalities, and others in:
- Bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation of business entities, including the treatment of creditors under plans of reorganization;
- Bankruptcy litigation concerning the avoidance of preferential transfers and liens, asset sales, and disputes about the valuation of collateral;
- Claim allowance proceedings;
- Claims by debtors, trustees, and receivers for fraudulent transfers;
- Asset recovery and foreclosures;
- Lender liability claims and other tort litigation arising out of insolvency; and
- State law receivership cases.
Michael J. HeniganPartner
Mike Henigan’s practice is focused primarily on the representation of lenders, developers and equity investors in all facets of the acquisition, development, financing and disposition of affordable multifamily housing and other commercial properties.