Mallory Regenbogen’s practice is concentrated in the area of health care law. She works primarily with hospitals and other health care institutions on business, regulatory, and compliance matters. Mallory advises health care clients on federal and state regulatory matters, including anti-kickback and physician self-referral (Stark) laws and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Mallory also works closely with clients on matters relating to physician arrangements, privacy and security of health information, and clinical research involving human subjects.
Before joining the firm, Mallory served as a law clerk to the Honorable Deborah K. Chasanow of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
During law school, Mallory was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team and was a regional champion and national semi-finalist in the 2014 American Bar Association’s Representation in Mediation Competition. She also served as Notes and Comments Editor of the Maryland Law Review.
Area(s) of Practice
- Maryland State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, magna cum laude,, 2014, Order of the Coi
- University of Richmond, BA, 2009
Bar and Professional Memberships
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association