As a member of the firm’s litigation group, Jared Dvornicky represents the firm’s clients in commercial litigation, business disputes, and professional malpractice matters.
Before joining the firm, Jared worked as an acquisition professional in the defense industry. During that period, he earned an M.B.A. from Loyola University of Maryland and a law degree from the University of Maryland School of Law. After law school, Jared completed two judicial clerkships, serving first as a law clerk to the Honorable Sally D. Adkins of the Maryland Court of Appeals and then as a law clerk to the Honorable George L. Russell, III of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. In 2021, Jared joined the board of The Harbour School.
Area(s) of Practice
- Maryland State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2013
- Loyola College of Maryland, MBA, 2010
- University of Richmond, BS, summa cum laude, 2006
Bar and Professional Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Federal Bar Association
- Member, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law Alumni Board
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the District of Maryland