Focusing on education law and employment law, Steve Metzger represents colleges, private high schools, the parochial school system of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore, hospitals, religious and social service organizations, and a variety of other employers.
Central to Steve’s experience is his background in dispute resolution, particularly litigation, for tax-exempt organizations, businesses and corporations.
Prior to joining the firm, Steve served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable James R. Eyler of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Civic and Charitable Service
- Health Care for the Homeless, Board of Directors
- St. Mary’s Seminary and University, Board of Trustees
Area(s) of Practice
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law, D, magna cum laude, 2006, Order of the Coif Maryland Law Review, Articles Edit
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, BA, 2003, magna cum laude
Bar and Professional Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- J. Dudley Digges Inn of Court
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- National Diocesan Attorneys Association