Mark Keener represents developers, owners, investors, and lenders in residential, commercial, industrial, and mixed-use real estate development projects, from land acquisition through development, construction, leasing/sale, and disposition. He represents equity investors in community development and historic tax credit transactions, developers in the formation of condominium and homeowner associations, and lenders and borrowers in a variety of acquisition, development and construction, and mezzanine and permanent lending transactions throughout the nation.
Mark is a ranked lawyer in real estate in the 2020 edition Chambers USA 2020. He is also recognized for his work in real estate law in America’s Leading Real Estate Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America.
Civic and Charitable Service
- Cherry Hill Town Center, Inc., Board of Directors, (1999 – present)
- Charles Street Development Corporation, Board of Directors (2010 – present)
- Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, Board of Directors (2009 – present)
- ULI Baltimore, Advisory Committee (2010-present)
Area(s) of Practice
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, 1985, with honors
- Cornell University, BA, 1982
Bar and Professional Memberships
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland State Bar Association