Jeanmarie earned her BA degree in economics with a minor in communications from Douglass College, at Rutgers University, and her MBA degree from Loyola College in Maryland. Jeanmarie has been with the firm since 1988. She works on various administrative projects, including overseeing our 401(k) plan administration and law school recruiting efforts. She is a member of PSCA, NALP and ILTA.
- Douglass College at Rutgers University, BA, 1983
- Loyola College of Maryland, MBA, 1993
Bar and Professional Memberships
- International Legal Technology Association
- Plan Sponsor Council of America
- National Association for Law Placement