Hillary Arnaoutakis practices in Gallagher’s Litigation Group in a wide variety of matters, including business disputes, employment, property management, and the defense of medical malpractice claims. She often represents property management, educational, healthcare, and religious clients both in litigation and counseling.
Hillary has regularly appeared in state and federal courts in Maryland and Florida. In addition, she has represented clients in a variety of administrative bodies and alternative dispute resolution forums.
Hillary graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law where she earned her J.D. with honor. While attending law school, Hillary was recognized as the Best Advocate in the UF Trial Team’s 2006 Intramural Competition. She is also a 2011 graduate of the National Trial Advocacy College. From 2017-2018, Hillary represented Florida’s State University System’s health care education programs in general and professional liability claims.
Civic and Charitable Service
- Ronald McDonald House of North Central Florida (2021)
- Women’s Giving Circle of North Central Florida (2021)
Area(s) of Practice
- Maryland State Courts
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, cum laude, 2007
- University of Florida, BA, summa cum laude, 2004