Collin is a member of Gallagher’s Litigation Group. Prior to joining the firm, he served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Dan Friedman of the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland.
Collin obtained his law degree from the University of Maryland Carey School of Law, cum laude, in 2018, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board and an editor of Maryland Law Review. Collin graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) with a BA in Political Science and Media & Communication Studies. While at UMBC, Collin served a term as Student Regent for the University System of Maryland Board of Regents.
Area(s) of Practice
- Maryland State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, 2018, with honors
- UMBC, BA, 2013, magna cum laude
Bar and Professional Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City