Adam brings more than a decade of experience to Gallagher’s Real Estate and Business Transactions Group, where he represents developers, owners, and equity investors in all stages of the real estate life cycle, from land acquisition through development, financing, construction, leasing and disposition. His significant experience representing borrowers in all manner of financing transactions, including construction, agency and permanent loans, tax increment financing and new markets, historic and low income housing tax credits, enables him to readily meet the needs of clients. Additionally, Adam’s practice includes the representation of owners and developers in the formation of business entities, commercial condominium regimes and residential condominium and homeowner associations.
Adam’s previous experience includes serving as Deputy General Counsel at The Cordish Companies and working for the Maryland Department of Natural Resources acquiring conservation lands on behalf of the State. He has been recognized by Best Lawyers® and as a Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star.
• Represented developer in acquisition, development, financing and disposition of a $175M mixed-use project anchored by two Class A office buildings in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina.
• Represented developer in the acquisition, development and financing of Harbor Point, a $1B 27-acre live/work/play waterfront development located in Baltimore, which will include 3 million square feet of office, residential, retail and hotel at build out.
• Represented affordable housing agency in redevelopment and construction of approximately 800 mixed-income apartment units and a state-of-the-art fitness and aquatics center in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Outside of work, Adam enjoys spending time with family, seeing live music and walking the family’s two dogs.
Civic and Charitable Service
Homeless Persons Representation Project, Board Member (2018 – Present)
Area(s) of Practice
- University of New Hampshire, BS, 2001, magna cum laude
- University of Michigan, MS, 2004
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, 2012, cum laude
Bar and Professional Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute