Kirsten Woelper is a member of Gallagher’s Real Estate and Business Transactions Group. Her practice focuses primarily on the representation of developers, owners, lenders and equity investors in residential, commercial and mixed-use real estate development projects, from land acquisition through development, construction, operation and disposition. She represents borrowers and lenders in acquisition, development, construction, mezzanine and permanent financing transactions including transactions involving low income housing tax credits, historic tax credits, and new market tax credits. She also represents developers and owners in the formation of condominium and homeowners associations.
Kirsten is recognized by Chambers USA 2022 for her work in real estate, and by Best Lawyers in America 2020 as a leading lawyer in real estate law.
Civic and Charitable Service
- Institute of Notre Dame High School, Board of Directors (2002 – 2010; 2012 – present)
- Jefferson Scholars Foundation, Maryland Regional Selection Committee, Chair (2004 – present)
Area(s) of Practice
- Affordable Housing
- Corporate and Corporate Finance
- General Tax
- Real Estate and Business Transactions
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, 1998, with honors
- University of Virginia, BA, with distinction, 1995, Jefferson Scholar
Bar and Professional Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association