Gallagher Evelius & Jones is pleased to announce that the 2020 edition of Chambers USA has ranked seven firm attorneys and several practice areas. The Chambers USA Guide is a highly regarded legal directory that annually identifies top attorneys and law firms in the U.S.
The following firm practice areas were ranked:
Litigation: General Commercial
Additionally, the following attorneys have been ranked in the 2020 guide:
David G. Sommer – Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Maryland)
Linda Jones – Healthcare (Maryland)
Ward B. Coe III – Litigation: General Commercial (Maryland)
David Kinkopf - Litigation: General Commercial (Maryland)
Kirsten Andrews Woelper – Real Estate (Maryland)
Mark P. Keener – Real Estate (Maryland)
Ryan Potter – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
Comments about the firm and individual lawyers from Chambers USA 2020 include:
- They have a "very strong and deep" healthcare team which "clients are very happy working with."
- An impressed client commends the firm for being "super-responsive and understanding client” needs."
- "The team is outstanding," notes a client, adding: "They always make me feel like we are their only client and go out of their way to really understand our organization, which allows them to better advise and defend us."
- "Excellent counselor and strategic thinker."
- “Great lawyer who is easy to work with and wants to get things done.”
Chambers USA ranks top lawyers and firms across the United States based on an extensive assessment of a firm’s work and opinions from external market sources, with an emphasis on client feedback. Chambers USA 2020 featured 19,025 national lawyer rankings and 6,695 firm rankings. An overview of Chambers’ methodology can be found here.
About Gallagher Evelius & Jones
Gallagher Evelius & Jones has worked with businesses and nonprofits throughout the mid-Atlantic region for nearly 60 years. Today, Gallagher represents many top universities, hospitals, financial institutions, religious organizations, and real estate development companies. Several of these relationships date back more than 50 years – a sign of our strong commitment and level of service. Our practice areas range from health care, employment, and education, to corporate and real estate transactions, commercial lending, civil litigation, renewable energy, creditors' rights and bankruptcy. Whatever your challenge, you can count on us for innovative, practical guidance with a personal touch.